GRAND SUITE Single or Double Occupancy (90 m²)
Our marvel of a suite. The Grand suite has hosted numerous famous stars, leading figures and powerful business personalities and is provided for our most demanding visitors. The contemporary furniture design generates an intimate atmosphere of contentment and luxury.
This unique suite consists of a luxurious living room, an elegant dining room and a spacious bedroom with a chic king size bed, creating an atmosphere of relaxation. The luxurious bathroom comes equipped with a fine rain shower cabin and a spa shower, designed for the most royal of treatments.
This suite is located on the fifth floor of Aquila Atlantis Hotel and overlooks the famous Venetian harbor and the Mediterranean Sea.
Features and Amenities
– Satellite interactive 42’’ flat screen HDTV with intergraded radio, music channels and digital surround system
– In room sound system with DVD/CD library selection available
– Direct phone with data, alarm clock and voice mail and wireless phone device
– Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access
– In-room electronic safe (15’ laptop size)
– Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
– Air Conditioning / heating
– Premium line linen
– Luxurious bathroom amenities
– Hairdryer, socket for dual voltage shaver outlet
– Bathrobes and slippers
– Pillow choice
– Double glazed windows
– Laundry service (at extra charge)
– Complimentary daily newspaper upon request
– Daily turn down service
– Private car park
– Complimentary private transfer from and to the airport
In our effort to extend our environmental action within the hotel, we will be changing your guest room towels as per below:
– Towels thrown into the bath, means: please change.
– Towels remaining on the towel rail, means: I will use them again.
Beds: King bed
Size: 90 m²
View: Harbor view
Aquila Atlantis Hotel has been designed to comply with the law as a Non-Smoking Accommodation.
Smoking is only permitted in the designated external common areas of the hotel.
Smoking rooms can be found exclusively on the 1st floor.
In the event of a guest smoking in a non-smoking room, a significant room recovery fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon checkout, in order to cover for the extensive cost of restoring the affected guest rooms.
The Aquila Hotels & Resorts Non-Smoking Policy has been developed in the best interest of all guests, employees, visitors, and service providers to minimize exposure to second hand smoke and ensure compliance with European and Greek Laws.