DELUXE ROOM | from
DELUXE ROOM | from
DELUXE ROOM Single or Double Occupancy (26 m²)
Luxuriously equipped yet modern in every sense, our Deluxe rooms provide a unique sense of relaxation and refinement. Located on the fifth floor of Aquila Atlantis Hotel, they feature a private balcony with a picturesque harbor view.
Enjoy the wide and luxurious range we have included for you.
Features and Amenities
– Satellite interactive 42’’ flat screen HDTV with intergraded radio and music channels
– Direct phone with data, alarm clock, voice mail and wireless phone device
– Complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet access
– In room electronic safe (15’’ laptop size)
– Mini bar (at extra charge)
– Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
– Air Conditioning / heating
– Premium line linen
– Luxurious bathroom amenities
– Hairdryer, socket for dual voltage shaver outlet
– Bathrobes and slippers
– Pillow choice
– Double glazed windows
– Laundry service (at extra charge)
– Complimentary daily newspaper upon request
– Daily turn down service
– Private car park upon availability
In our effort to extend our environmental action within the hotel, we will be changing your guest room towels as per below:
– Towels thrown into the bath, means: please change.
– Towels remaining on the towel rail, means: I will use them again.
Beds: Queen bed, Twin beds
Size: Size: 26 m²
View: Harbor view
Aquila Atlantis Hotel has been designed to comply with the law as a Non-Smoking Accommodation.
Smoking is only permitted in the designated external common areas of the hotel.
Smoking rooms can be found exclusively on the 1st floor.
In the event of a guest smoking in a non-smoking room, a significant room recovery fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon checkout, in order to cover for the extensive cost of restoring the affected guest rooms.
The Aquila Hotels & Resorts Non-Smoking Policy has been developed in the best interest of all guests, employees, visitors, and service providers to minimize exposure to second hand smoke and ensure compliance with European and Greek Laws.